Friday, January 20, 2012

DIY Vintage Napkin Holder


I have a thing for all vintage things lately! That is why I decided to make this super cute vintage napkin holder for my Valentine's party. This idea can also be used for a wedding or a garden party.
You can check my Pinterest Vintage board HERE.


Material
mini wreaths - $1.80 for 6 wreaths(using my 40%off coupon)
embossed charms - $2.99 for 6 charms
ribbons - 33 cents for 10 yards
decorative mini birds - $2.99 
cost for each napkin holder: $1.35


Love love love it!

You can also use to decorate your mantel or a sweet table for Valentine's Day!
XOXO,
Cris

DIY Club

10 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute! I love the grapevine ring idea. I think I'm going to take a trip to Michaels! ;0) Thanks Chris!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tanya! If you do make one send me a picture ok? ;)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! Stop by and link up if you have time!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! crissy these are adorable.. Come and link them up at Friday Fun Party @ craftionary.. Going on right now..
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so adorable and elegant and shabby chic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are SO cute! I would love it if you would link this up to the Tuesday Talent Show this Tuesday at Chef in Training! I hope to see you next Tuesday!
    -Nikki
    Chef in Training
    http://www.chef-in-training.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oi Cris tambem sou Brasileira e moro nos USA, mas prescismente em Minnessota encontrei seu blog ontem na net fazendo algumas pesquisa e fiquei encantada por esse porta guardanapo.

    Seria perguntar muito onde vc comprou essas mini grirlandas e os passarinhos?

    E que me vou casar no proximo ano e esse porta guardanapo combinaria com minha decoracao ....

    Desde ja muito obrigado

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bom dia lhe enviei um email não sei se vc recebeu! Moro no Brasil, e gostaria de saber se vc aceita encomendas! Amei seu trabalho! =)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!