Monday, December 12, 2011

Pallet Dandelions Wall Decor

I am fascinated with pallets! How about you? I found so many awesome projects on Pinterest that inspired me to make my first pallet project!! Yeah!

Hubby was a HUGE help in this project! He took the whole thing apart and put back together just the way I wanted!!

Materials
Pallet, Cutting Edge Dandelion Stencil, brushes and paint of your choice.

He did an AWESOME job getting my pallet ready!
While the kids played "house" inside the car! :)

He sanded it before I painted the pallet.

Then, it was time to add the dandelions!

I LOVE the way it turn out!!! 
Some of my friends said that I should sell it!! Can you believe it? 

For more ideas and tips about pallets, please visit Funky Junk Interiors. She is the Queen of pallets!!! 
All her projects are AMAZING!!!

If you want to make a project using stencils, don't forget to enter my Cutting Edge Stencil GIVEAWAY!! The winner will be announced on December 15!! Hurry and enter!!

I also made this Pallet Christmas Tree




DIY Club

9 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how much I love this!! It would go so great in my bedroom I just started redoing in gray and this shade of yellow! Great piece! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it. i love how everyone is using pallets and you did such a pretty job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really a fantastic project! Love it....I'm so into yellow right now too! Good job!

    --Katie
    www.blah2beautiful.blogspot.com
    Creatively Living Outside the Box

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Especially the colors. It's a touch of summer during winter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have been thinking about doing art on a pallet!! your's turned out fantastic! thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is great it would make such a pretty headboard. I'd love you to add it to my What We Wore and Made link party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com/search/label/WWWMW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man, I love this and I ALWAYS have extra pallets in my garage just waiting for a project!I would love if you stopped over to link it up at Get Schooled Saturday a Too Much Time on my Hands!

    http://kim-toomuchtimeonmyhands.blogspot.com/2011/12/get-schooled-saturday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's awesome! Great tutorial and pretty results! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I just found your blog today. I saw your Dandelion art posted somewhere which led me to you. My daughter used to be IN LOVE with dandelions...or as she called them...wishing flowers. She wanted to buy them from the florist! So I am a huge sucker for beautiful dandelion art. Thanks for sharing. I plan to copy this when we move.

    Heidi@HomemadeBeautiesByHeidi

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!