Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hot Cocoa Mug

Another adorable Holiday treat!  These little mugs of hot cocoa are super easy to make! This one was actually my daughter's idea!  She spotted this idea in her American Girl Magazine! We did a twist and dipped the whole marshmallow into chocolate! YUM!! 

Ingredients
regular size marshmallows, mini marshmallows, mini candy cane, sprinkles and chocolate


Simply melt the chocolate as directed and dip the marshmallow into the melted chocolate. I made them in two ways. I added the candy canes and the mini marshmallow when the chocolate was still melted and  I also did it when the chocolate was hard. Even though it was harder when the chocolate was still melted, the results were a lot better! 

We also made some the same way as the American Girl Magazine. A lot easier but just as cute!

HappyHolidays!

Cris


6 comments:

  1. This has to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen! I'm pinning this for future reference! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! So nice to meet you, I found your version of marshmallow cups on a google search. I just wanted to let you know that I gave a shout out link to your idea and to tell you thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I saw this on a MAJOR craft blog today, and went in search of the real source, because I am becoming very disenchanted with major craft blogs with 50K followers claiming an idea as their own, and came across your blog. First, THANK YOU for giving credit to American Girl, second, your idea for the chocolate was fantastic. Thanks for being an awesome crafty lady.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!