Thursday, July 21, 2011

Life is a Beach

I changed my mantel a little bit to put us on a beach mood since we will be leaving to California soon!
The "Life is a beach" sign was purchased at Ross and usually is in my craft room but since I am not crafting as much during summer I want to have it in a place that I can see it often. :)
The flowers were made out of soda cans and you can see the tutorial HERE


Love my turtle! I got it while living in Brazil! It is handmade by a Indian tribe from Amazonas!




Visit thecsiproject.com

3 comments:

  1. Love it. I would love for you to stop by http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/ on Monday to link up your mantle and any other projects you would like to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the blue and green vases and the soda can flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Cris...FYI, I have just pass you a sweet award...now pass it on and share it to the world!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!