Thursday, October 6, 2011

Halloween Banner - Not So Scary Halloween Party

Just finished the banner for our party! Another easy, cheap and fun project to add to our party decor! Just love using the cupcake liners to decorate pretty much everything!


Material
scrapbook paper, cupcake liners, confetti/stickers, scissors, glue and ribbon





I can believe how much stuff I made for the party already using  scrapbook paper, confetti and cupcake liners!! For sure a very inexpensive way to decorate! ;)

Check out some of the decor for our party!




7 comments:

  1. Just adorable, Chris! I'm working on my new craft-sewing room now and may actually unearth some of my crafting supplies very soon. You've given me a wealth of ideas. Thank you so much for sharing!
    :) CAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Halloween banner! Has my Dad's favorite Mickey! Had to share with Elliesewsweet blog readers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute projects...spotted you at tater tots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE how you used cupcake liners. Did you just kind of flatten them out? Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really cute. I love that it's not scary. Great textures and awesome use of cupcake wrappers. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love the idea of using cupcake liners. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous...and I love that they're not so scary. I hate taking my son certain places this time of year because at 3 yrs old there are lots of things that are just too yucky and frightening for him to have to see. I'd love for you to link this up here:

    http://oneartmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/fall-craft-challenge-5-kids-craft-or.html

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!