Monday, September 19, 2011

Halloween Party 2011 - Dress up a juice box

I am so excited to be getting ready for our Halloween party! The party theme this year is "Not so Scary Halloween" inspired by Mickey's Halloween Celebration at Disney. While living in FL, we used to go to their Not So Scary party every year. 
It is a cute Halloween theme and my 2 year old won't be so scared! :)
I've seen some bottle wrappers out there, but never seen anything for juice box. So I came up with a way to dress them up!





Material
scrapbook paper, ribbons, glue and stickers
I got the scrapbook paper at Hobby Lobby for 50%off , the BOO glitter confetti at Walmart and the Mickey labels at Home Depot's paint display. ;)

wrap the juice box with scrapbook paper, glue the label and add some ribbons.
I use tape to attach the straw to the back of the juice box.


I love the way they turned out! First craft down so many others to do! How FUN! :)







Todays Creative Blog

15 comments:

  1. What an adorable idea! I need to send my friend Mary over to see this. She and her family are huge Disney lovers. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! Great idea for my upcoming Halloween party! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea!!! I am trying to come up with a theme for ours. I don 't like real scary things so I will keep it light. I know the other parents will appreciate it too.
    Love the Mickey ears. Going there this next week!!! Yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chrissy!! These are darling!!

    We host a linky party every Tuesday "Help a Momma out" This would be perfect! I would appreciate if you linked it up! Thanks for your consideration :)

    Kristine
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea for a halloween party...packing a punch! :) POP ART MINIS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!. Pinning it now!
    Thanks for sharing, and I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I never would have thought about the paint swatches from Home Depot. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Completely adorable!! I love Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party!.

    New follower!
    Come visit us @ http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea for any kind of party. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so darling! I love that you used juice boxes and mickey paint samples! You are awesome at this whole halloween decor on the cheap ideas! Thanks again for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this idea, I am totally doing this for my kids! Thanks for sharing it, I found you on the weekend wrap up :) Oh, and I LUV the Mickey labels!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know I already told you but I love these and I would love it if you would stop by and share this at my linky party!
    http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com/2011/09/bedazzle-me-monday-1.html

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!