Thursday, October 6, 2011

TP Roll Party Favors - Halloween

Getting ready for our Not So Scary  Halloween Party and of course I had to make my famous TP roll party favors! This project is one of my all time popular posts and the most viewed for this week! It is a simple, easy and cheap way to decorate your party table and you are Recycling at the same time! 
All you need is some scrapbook paper, stickers/labels, glue, candy and TP roll! Out of a 12x12 scrapbook paper, you can make 6 favors! I made 12 party favors for less than a dollar! Can't beat that! Another great thing is that you can personalize the favors for any occasion! 
I made TP party favors for my Just for FUN party


For the complete tutorial, click HERE

I also dressed up the juice boxes for the party using scrapbook paper



Visit thecsiproject.com

8 comments:

  1. Those are really cute! I bet they are popular! Visiting from TTJ--

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dropped in from TTJ and boy and I glad I did! What a fantastic idea! You got a spot on my pin board! I have to wonder; however, how much toilet paper do you all go through!!!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beyond adorable! I would love to feature this on Reduce, Reuse, Upcycle. Feel free to stop by and grab a featured button. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course these are yours...I saw your juice boxes before and I loved them...these are too cute!

    Heidi@HomemadeBeautiesByHeidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so amazing! I love it! I'd love for you to link up to my linky party at www.blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How clever! I'm totally going to be trying this out asap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are sooooo cute! I knew there was a reason I've been keeping all those empty TP rolls! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!