Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Valentine's Game and Craft ideas



Because our Valentine's Party was for two different age groups(ages 8 and 12), I had 3 activities for them to choose from. The most popular one was "Steal my heart game", where the children started by removing hearts from a bowl using only their chopsticks, and then placing the candies in front of them. When time is up, the player with the most candy hearts wins. We also had a "Make a Valentine's Bracelet " and "Make You're Beary Special frames".



 The bracelets made by the girls! So cute!!


Game idea from: Family Fun
                   Poms: Pom Flair








2 comments:

  1. cute... but your girls are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Visiting from tt&j. Oh.. I love the steal my heart game.. thats way cute! And the bracelets are adorable too! Love it all :)

    If you get a chance I would love for you to share this at my party :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!