Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Wow! I am a Bird's Party Contributor!

I am beyond excited to share my biggest news yet since I started my blog! Bird asked me to be her monthly contributor at Bird's Party!!! I was truly humbled by her invitation!
I often check out her site for inspiration! Bird's Party is a blog about entertaining, crafting, and all things pretty and fun.
I "met" Bird a couple months back when I submitted my "Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party". I love chatting with her, she is just too sweet for words! And how about Bird's Party website? Bird has so many great printable designs and, best of all it is very affordable!  
Can't wait to share my first tutorial at Bird's Party! Stay tuned! ;)




2 comments:

  1. So grateful and honored to have such a talented, sweet contributor!! Looking forward to all your fabulous posts! ;D

    XOXO
    Bird

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post. Now you can use this indian manufacturers directory to promote metal crafts import & export business.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!