Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Countdown to Christmas!

I finally made this super easy project using a pizza pan! Since I don't have a Silhouette Machine :( ,  I purchased the vinyl from Pick your Plum. It came out so cute and it is the perfect addition to my family room! Here it is the project from Pick Your Plum Pinterest.

 Another idea is to use as a Countdown Wreath!

Material
12 in pizza  pan, countdown vinyl and adhesive rhinestones.

I added a magnet to the back of a chipboard ornament sticker







Happy Holidays!
Cris

3 comments:

  1. How cute off to check out her site I dont have one either and just to cheap to buy one but with the growing ideas everyday I may have to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is about as cute as can be!!! I would love for you to share it at my "25 Days of Christmas" Linky party...

    http://mydailyphotojourney.blogspot.com/2011/11/25-days-of-christmas-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! I would never have even thought of doing something like this-you are obviously very creative! I love that you were inspired by Pinterest too!

    I am hosting two link ups at the moment and I would be so honoured if you could join in with one or even both of them! The first is my weekly Pinterest party @ 5 Minutes Just for Me and the second is an Advent calendar link up as part of my 12 Days of Christmas series at my Christmas blog. I sure do hope you can pop by and visit some time!

    Best Christmas wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!