Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fall Treat{Jello Treat}

My mom used to make this for barbecue get together back when I lived in Brazil! It is very simple to make, all you need is jello and condensed milk. I chose orange jello to fit with our Fall season!



Ingredients
Jello - any flavor
condensed milk
whip cream - optional
sprinkles - optional
 Make the jello following the box recipe, mix together in a blender the jello and the condensed milk. Pour in a container  and refrigerate for a couple of hours.
To serve: add whip cream and sprinkles. Enjoy!

I got the free printable at Paper and Glitter.



6 comments:

  1. Oh my, this sounds yummy!! Thank you for tempting us with such a sweet treat over at my November linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so yummy. Do you add the condensed milk after the jello has set or while it is still a liquid? I want to make some of this right now. I would love it if you could link this up to our linky party going on right now.

    http://junkintheirtrunk.blogspot.com/2011/11/link-it-up-wednesday_08.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been waiting to see what this treat was today, because I saw your tease last night. :D It sounds like a delicious treat indeed! And easy. I think I'll make this for my kiddos. (oh, of COURSE I will have one too.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you make the jello with water first and then add to blender with condensed milk, or do you use the condensed milk as a water replacement?
    Either way sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it sweetened condensed milk, or just condensed milk?? This looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cris, that you so much for sharing the jello recipe with us. It sounds yummy. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!