Friday, September 16, 2011

Orange Color Palette Fall Banner

I was at Walmart this week buying some spray paint and saw some picture palettes at their sample display. I was instantly attracted to the orange colors! Most of my home is decorated with Earth colors! I knew I could come up with some fall decor with it!

Orange Fun!

Material
Raffia, silk leaves, glue and picture palette cards{not sure what you call it}
Pretty simple and easy, right?



orange fun!

want orange?

in the mood for some orange?


They are really fun photo cards to play with it for sure!



The DIY Show Off


Visit thecsiproject.com

4 comments:

  1. What a cute banner! Love orange...it makes me think of Fall:) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I am also and early childhood educator and this those card would make an excellent book or display for little ones:)!
    I might have to see if they have some at my Walmart!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. Even the littles could help. I am featuring this tomorrow on my blog.

    www.blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!

    Please feel free to link your decorations up to my Make Yourself Monday blog hop! :o)

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!