Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge

This week the I Heart Faces photo challenge is a "Back to School" theme.  Well, I am not a professional photographer or own one of those awesome cameras but I do love to take pictures and most of all I love to craft! So for the back to school picture for my girls, I decided to make a cute  Back to School  Photo prop! 

Stop by I Heart Faces to see some awesome photos!

This photo was entered into the I Heart Faces photo challenge – www.iheartfaces.com

3 comments:

  1. Really cute idea, Chris, and your model is really cute, too! Love your Fall display from the previous post. I wouldn't dare put out candy corn yet -- it happens to be one of my favorites!
    :) CAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHe's so cute!

    Hi there! I have a new (simple and fun) photo blog hop coming up on Mondays. Here's the details:

    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2011/09/capturing-beauty.html

    Hope you can join us! I love seeing other photographers work!

    Love,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!