Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Glittered Halloween Plate Display

This week I started to make my Halloween decorations! Yeah! 
I decided to try the new Glitter Blast from KRYLON. The spray is not cheap but I had enough to make 3 projects using one can and I used my 50% off Michael's coupon to buy it!  Michaels is having an awesome sale this week! 
I really LOVE the way it turned out! And the best part is that I don't have glitter all over my house!
 Material
Orange Glitter Spray paint {Michaels - $3.99 - with 50% coupon}  
glitter stickers {Michaels $1.80 - with 40% coupon}
charger plate {Michaels - $1.50}

Just spray paint the plate, let it dry for a couple of hours and add the stickers! That is it!





I got the mini frame at Michael's for $1 and added a spider! I also used the glitter spray paint on the spider.

  I also got this cool key at Michael's for $1! I am telling you Michaels has awesome stuff this week!

Happy Decorating! :)


DIY Club
Visit thecsiproject.com

8 comments:

  1. Super-cute, Chris! My older "Grands" would have fun doing these. Thank you so much for sharing!
    :) CAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am laughing right now because you and I are totally on the same page. Just got back from Michaels a couple hours ago with several 2/$3 chargers and some other great sale items. Loving those 50% off coupons :) Thanks for sharing!

    Trish @ MomOnTimeout.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That glitter spray looks SO fun to play with- the charger turned out awesome! And holy cow that little spider frame is stinkin cute!! Clever!

    We would ♥ for you to share this with our readers at our linky party going on this weekend! XO

    http://lollyjaneboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this! I am going to Michaels tomorrow! I pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crissy-

    I was wondering how that glitterblast works. My MIchael's just started carrying it. You convinced me...now, to find a 40% coupon...lol...

    That charger look greats. Love the silhouettes...

    I'm throwing a linky open til 10-31 if you want to link this up: Halloween Link Party @ momnivore's dilemma.

    Going to pin your plate to my Halloween pinterest. I wish Halloween came 2X a year...

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THIS! Thanks for sharing...tweeting too! POP ART MINIS

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great project! :) I've featured this post on Craft Gossip here:
    http://homeandgarden.craftgossip.com/glittered-halloween-plate-display/

    If you would like a "featured by" button, you can grab one here:
    http://homeandgarden.craftgossip.com/grab-a-craft-gossip-button/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome. I hope you will link up to my Wickedly Creative Halloween Ideas Party.

    http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2011/09/wickedly-creative-halloween-ideas-linky.html

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!