Thursday, August 21, 2014

Ninja Turtle Party

I styled this Ninja Turtle Party for 
my son's best friend a couple of weeks back. 
My son is not too crazy about Ninja Turtles so I don't know much about them but Party City has a great selection of TMNT Party Supplies that was a breezy to put this party together!
My son's friend's favorite TMNJ character is Raphael. My daughter made the cake, added a red fondant mask and Raphael action figure to the top of the cake.
We made green jello(slime), Oreos(sewer lids), pizza(mini cookies), popcorn and nunchucks (swiss roll and licorice). 
As for favors, children took home TMNJ Favor Cup  and TMNJ Lunch Box filled with fun Ninja Turtle toys. 
I made felt masks and shells for the kids. It came out awesome!

The children's table was set by using black tablecloth, TMNJ tableware and confetti. I used TMNT toy characters, Nunchucks, Sais and Katana as centerpieces.

I used colored crepe paper and eyes made of paper to turn Green Lanterns into adorable party decorations!
Please visit Party City TMNJ Party Ideas for more inspiration!

Styling and Photography: Crissy's Crafts
TMNJ Party Suplies: Party City




1 comment:

I would love to read your thoughts!