Friday, November 15, 2013

Give Thanks Wall Art



I love doing projects with Cutting Edge Stencils! My first project using their product was my Pallet Dandelion , next I went a little more adventurous and did an Accent Wall and now I did an easier and quick Thanksgiving project! 
 Material
paint
paper plate and paper towels
Give Thanks vinyl from Silhouette
 I already had my wood painted in yellow and I used my Silhouette to cut the words Give Thanks. I wanted the words to be in yellow that is why I painted the wood in yellow first and then I added the letters. 
After that, I used white paint to cover the entire wood. After the paint was all dried, I applied orange paint using the Lily Scroll Craft Stencil and peeled off the vinyl letters. 

I really love the way it came out!
 Cutting Edge Stencils has a great tutorial on How to Stencil on their site. It is worth to check it out before you start any stencil project!

Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your thoughts!