Saturday, June 30, 2012

Ice Cream Scoop on a Stick


If you are ice cream lovers like us, you will love this idea that I found on Martha's Stewart's site! It is a perfect treat for your 4th July get together! Make multiples of these scoops-on-a-stick and you won't have to spoon ice cream, one serving at a time, in the middle of  your party! Just make small  ice cream balls using a small ice cream scoop, place the balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Insert a craft spoon into each, and place in the freezer. I embellished my spoon using the  Hershey Kiss circles (to be used with a 3/4" circle craft punch) from Amanda's Parties to Go FREE 4th of July printable. Chill until hardened. Roll scoops in sprinkles or candies, and store them in the freezer on a freshly lined baking sheet. Enjoy!

Happy 4th of July!


Visit thecsiproject.com

4 comments:

  1. The trick is to serve them quick before they melt! But with the adorable trimmings you added, these are sure to be "scooped" up in seconds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable idea! Thanks for sharing at the CSI Project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I featured your paper roll pillow box and scissor holder on my blog. The post will be live at 12pm.

    I'm loving your blog, I'm a new follower.

    www.morapiggy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quality of your articles and contents is great.ouffer sydney

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!