Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Tree Cupcakes

 I LOVE parties!! Sometimes we have a party just for fun! I love to come up with treats for the kids table! Our Holiday party was last Friday and this was one the treats they had! Yummy Christmas Tree Cupcakes!! 
My idea to make this treat for my children's holiday party came from These are a few of my favorite things site, she made the cutest Thanksgiving Teepee Cupcakes!!!
Super easy to make!
Here are the ingredients:
sugar cones, cake mixing,icing, sprinkles, bundt  pan, aluminum foil

Mix the cake mix according to the package directions. I covered a bundt cake with heavy duty foil and poked some holes to insert the cones after they were filled with the cake mix.
I wish I did a double layer of the foil since some of the cones did not stayed in place!! I also put too much mix inside the cones but it didn't mater since I was able to "trim" some cones to be flat on the "tree skirt"{cupcakes liners}.
After the cones were cooled, ice the hole cone and roll it to some green, red and white sprinkles.


Easy and fun part for the kids to do!




Happy Holidays !

5 comments:

  1. Lovely craftwork. Thanks for sharing the tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea for a cupcake. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very entertaining subject, I will bookmark your website to check out if you publish more in the future. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you find the star candies for the top of the tree. What candy is that?? I'm making these this Thursday for my son's class :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!