Saturday, October 8, 2011

Mickey {The Ghost} Oreo Pops

Trying to keep with the Party theme, I wanted to have Mickey related goodies for our Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. I searched around and all I founded was an Etsy seller through Pinterest.  They were cake pops and way more than I wanted to pay so I decided to search around and I found that The Idea Room has a bunch of cool Oreo pops ideas!
Just keep in mind that this was my FIRST time making Oreo Pops!! It took me a couple of tries to get to my Mickey the Ghost Treat!
I followed step by step from the Idea Room that you can find it  HERE. The site doesn't have Mickey the Ghost but explains how to make Mickey's Oreo Pops and I just did it my way to look like a ghost. :)
Now I need to make 15 more for the party! 



6 comments:

  1. LOVE it Crissy! Going to PIN you and then share on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did the same thing as Ellie Sew Sweet - I had to pin this because it is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! We've enjoyed the Mickey party the last couple of years and this is our first year missing it. Your post helps with the longing to be a part of it. May you have a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have the best projects! The grands will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a sucker for anything Mickey ;))

    We will be featuring this on our blog Friday! Please stop by and grab a featured button and get your brag on ;) You are awesome!! Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome!!!! I can't wait to try it! Much easier than cake pops.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!