Thursday, August 11, 2011

We are STUCK on you! {Back to school - Teacher's Gift}

My girls started school yesterday.
They were so excited to start a new school year! 
We got all the school supplies that was requested by the school but I wanted to give extra supplies for their classes in a cute way! :) 
I love the song "Stuck Like Glue" by Sugarland, that is how the "We are STUCK on you! " idea came from.


Material
Mason jar, scrapbook paper, ModPodge, clear adhesive liner and glue sticks

I  used the clear contact paper to glue the label to the jar. 

 Using ModPodge, I glued  a round piece of construction paper to the lid.

Attached a pretty ribbon and added a gift tag with the teacher's name! 
They loved  it and they even joke about the "stuck" part!








11 comments:

  1. That is great! I wish my son had a teacher I could give this to! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! My oldest is starting school in another week and I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea!!

    I would love for you to share at my link party going on right now at The Crafty Blog Stalker!
    http://thecraftyblogstalker.blogspot.com/2011/08/blog-stalking-thursday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I am pinning this on Pinterest and can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! You are so talented how did you think of such a sweet idea? We would be so happy if you would come and link up at our first ever link party, Crafty Lassie Tuesdays. http://sewstylishboutique.blogspot.com/ Thanks Rose and Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable!!! I love it!!! Totally gonna use this!!! Thanks!!! Found you at Nothing But Country, coming over from craftyzoowithmonkeys.blogspot.com! See ya again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Featuring this over on my blog today. :) So cute!

    Ginger

    http://gingersnapcrafts.blogspot.com/2011/09/back-to-school-link-party-features.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!