Friday, August 12, 2011

A Pocket Full of Kisses

 After making the Chalkboard snack for my daughters 1st day of school, my youngest came home yesterday a little upset because she didn't have any special snack. I was so busy getting the house back together after their summer vacation that I really didn't have time to do anything special. :( 
Needless to say that I felt bad and redeem myself  by making her "A Pocket Full of Kisses"! :)



Material
a pocket from an old shorts, ribbon, any embellishments, glue gun, scissors and of course Hershey's Kisses.

Trim around the pocket, hot glue the ribbon and fabric flower.

I added a tag saying "A Pocket full of kisses from mommy" and chocolate kisses.




Jenna from Needle in a Paperstack send me her cute version of this project. Check out the pictures she sent me! She also made a version for boys! It came out so cute! Go check it out!




Visit thecsiproject.com






10 comments:

  1. What a cute, sweet idea!! I would love if you would link this up at Saturday Social this week!

    http://socialsalutations.blogspot.com/2011/08/saturday-social-week-12.html

    - Jenn @ Social Salutations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is such a cute idea! I may have to try this for my hubby/family. Love it! Great job.

    Bekah
    beckaboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO stinkin' cute - this is perfect for my 1st grader who is a little unsure of school - all day! Thanks - your blog is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you are just showing off.Love this! come and link up at our link party, Crafty Lassie Tuesdays. http://sewstylishboutique.blogspot.com/ Thanks Rose and Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so clever! I love it.

    Saw you on Fireflies and Jellybeans.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable. What a great way to reuse something old :)

    I'm hosting a fabric giveaway this week over at my blog - stop by when you get a chance: http://www.jaqsstudio.com/2011/08/fabric-love-21-fabric-giveaway-end-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fun idea. It's so sweet of you to do something special for your little one. I'll keep this idea in mind for the future. I think it could be a fun encouragement for my husband & little one.

    Katy @ redBuddy notes

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super sweet, Cris! Fun idea, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!