Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Burger Bliss Cookie

My 12 year old LOVES to cook and bake! She brought home from her school library a really cute cook book called 3 Books in 1 - Silly Snacks Classroom Treats and Cookie Dough Fun! 
Just the book's name makes me smile! 
Just want you to know that I didn't help her at all!  
Actually, I clean up her huge mess! :)



All ready to bake! 

Here is the recipe:

Love her cute apron!

Making the "buns"!


The buns are ready!

Sorry but I didn't take a picture of the "meat"{chocolate cookie}! 
She assembled the cookies and added green{lettuce}, yellow{cheese} and red{ketchup} icing to the burger! Done!
She was so proud of herself! She took a couple of Burgers to school to share with her friends!
Her tip: "Next time I will only use cheese and ketchup! The lettuce didn't come out as good as the picture on the book".
I think she did an AWESOME job!

She also made this cool sandwich for us called "Sloppy Joe's Bun Buggy"!
I t was so yummy! Wondering what she will bake for us this weekend! :)

My 2 year old was so happy to see the buggy! And he actually ate the meat part!

7 comments:

  1. Those burgers are adorable! I love her passion for baking! :) So happy I hopped over to your beautiful blog.

    Mandi from boredombustingmommmy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the burger and buggy turned out awesome! Your daughter did such a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so yummy and cute come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your burger cookies! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! I hope you'll check out my kitchen that was featured in the September Romantic Homes magazine!

    Now Following!

    ~Mikey @ Shabby French Cottage
    www.shabbyfrenchcottage.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the burgers! My kids would love the burgers!
    Visiting from A Lemon Squeezy Home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ack! Sorry, I'm actually visiting from A Bowl Full of Lemons. At least I got the lemons right...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!