Sunday, July 17, 2011

No sew table runner

I want to make a simple but colorful table runner to go with my DIY Pedestal Vases.  I went to Hobby Lobby and got 2 yards for $10. I cut the fabric in half{lengthwise} and made 2 tablerunners.



 MateriaL
2 yards of fabric{cut in half lengthwise}
scissors
no sew tape
iron
ribbon

Using no-sew tape, sew a 'seam' all around the fabric.
I added the ribbon using the no-sew tape. Make sure you cover the ribbon with a cloth so you don't damage the ribbon.






5 comments:

  1. You need to enter this in the CSI Project. The theme this week is Beach vignettes.
    I think your project is award winning!!!
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. o i love heat n bond!!! this is way cute too:)
    http://jaysonandashley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! The fabric is gorgeous and the fact that it is no sew....genius! Great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the table runners! Going this week for fall materials..thanks for the great tip!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me at No Sew...lol
    Great idea! :)
    Lina

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!