Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bottle Cap Bracelet

We had a party a couple of weeks back and had a lot of bottle caps left over. I new I could come up with something creative! This is the first project that I did using the caps. 
I think it looks very trendy! Perfect accessory for a beer festival{if I ever go to one! :)}! 
I would love to make it with Pepsi caps but I finally stopped drinking soda!! YEAH!


Material:
bottle caps, beads, stretchy cording, hammer and nail

 Step 1: Make holes on the middle of both sides of the bottle cap
 Step 2: Insert the cord through the bottle cap holes and add a bead, repeat until you finish all 6 bottle caps{depending of the size of your wrist}


Step 3: Tie the cord with a double not.

 The finished project!


Don't forget to become a follower so I can do this GIVEAWAY!!

9 comments:

  1. I love this! Fabulous repurposing! Your creations always inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! just became a follower!blessings, sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a wbole box of bottle caps waiting for a project like this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how adorable! I will have to try this sometime! Definitely going to be saving those bottle tops!

    New follower! I would love it if you checked out my blog and would see if it would be one you would be interested in following as well!

    Brie @ breezypinkdaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute idea. More the Merrier Monday will be open until Wednesday at midnight. I would love for you to stop by and link up your bracelet. http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, that's cool!!!

    Dropping by from Skip to my Lou... I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it...After I have a party I could make a whole bunch of Miller Lite and Corona bracelets....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep up the fantastic piece of work, I read few articles on this web site and I believe that your blog is really interesting and has got lots of good information.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How can I become a foloower?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your thoughts!